This keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe is creamy, delicious, and low in carb. This is the perfect dessert for fall, winter, and any other time of year. This keto cheesecake can be made in 12 servings, making it perfect for family or friends gatherings. This keto cheesecake can be made with pantry staples. It’s a great dessert to keep you on the right track with your diet. This recipe was inspired Green, and Keto. Green and Keto also offers many low-carb desserts, snacks and wraps. Cheesecake is a popular and beloved dessert. But when you add pumpkin to it, it’s a hit! This keto pumpkin cheesecake is a great alternative to traditional pumpkin pie for holidays. This recipe is delicious and low-carb, so it can be used in a keto diet. This means that you can have a delicious dessert and not break your diet. This is the best thing!
These are the ingredients for keto pumpkin cheesecake
- 2 cups blanched almond bread flour –Almond flour can be used as a keto substitute to all-purpose flour. It is low in carb, absorbs liquid well and is loaded with healthy fats. You should use almond flour, not almond meal. These are two different things, aso almond flour is better for this recipe.
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melt –Butter will help the crust stick together and stay put. Because salted butter can alter the flavor of the crust, you want to use unsalted butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger –Cinnamon can be used in many desserts and is a great spice. It is versatile and has anti-inflamatories that are great for you.
- 2 tablespoons erythritol granular or powder –Erythritol can be used as a low-carb, low-calorie sugar replacement. This sugar is great for keto recipes. It’s also more sweet than traditional sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence –Vanilla can be found in nearly every recipe. It enhances all the sweet flavors. It is only a small amount that makes a difference, but it can make a huge difference.
- 20 ounces softened cream cheese –Cream is the base of cheesecake. So that the cream cheese can be combined with other ingredients, it is important to soften it.
- 1 cup powdered Erythritol – As stated previously, erythritol can be used as a low-carb or low-calorie sugar replacement. It is great in keto recipes as it adds sweetness to the recipe without adding too many carbs or sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence –Vanilla enhances other sweet flavors and is essential in all baking recipes. It is only a tiny amount that makes a difference, but it can make a huge difference.
- 3 eggs –Eggs create structure and allow the ingredients to combine well. Your cheesecake may not set properly or fall apart if it isn’t made with eggs. The eggs make the batter creamy and give it a lovely color.
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree –This keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe will require pumpkin puree. Pumpkin pie filling is different from pumpkin puree so be sure to use pumpkin puree. Continue reading to find out the differences.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger – Cinnamon adds flavor and antioxidants. It’s a must-have ingredient that you won’t be able to miss!
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice – To get the traditional pumpkin flavor, you must add pumpkin pie spice. It is one of our favourite spices to use in fall and winter.