It’s so buttery and oozing with avocado cheese goodness. This is the best-grilled cheese ever!
I am very picky about bread. I’m actually very particular.
I’m that person who stands in the bread aisle in the supermarket for 20 minutes and looks at every brand. You guys, this is a big decision.
You know that it’s even more important when making grilled cheese. It’s only half the battle.
The bread makes up 67.7%. If your bread is not up to par, you’re out of luck. Don’t be bland, reminds Eureka! (r).
It was the best choice I made this week. I used Seeds the Day (r) Organic Bread. No joke.
The bread has a subtle hint of sweetness without high fructose, corn syrup ar, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. It is vegan-certified and packaged in sustainable packaging.
When you look at the ingredients list, the filling will blow your mind – it contains spinach, avocados, goat cheese, garlic, and mozzarella cheese.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Four ounces of crumbled goat’s cheese
- Avocados peeled, halved and seeded
- Two cloves garlic
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- At room temperature, four tablespoons of unsalted butter
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine spinach, goat’s cheese, avocados, and garlic. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Add olive oil slowly to the running motor until it is emulsified. Stir in mozzarella.
- Spread butter with a butterknife on the buttery side of each bread slice. Place four pieces buttered-side down on the work surface. Distribute the avocado mixture on all parts. Then, top with the remaining portions, buttered-side up.
- Heat a large pan over low heat. Cover the sandwiches with a lid and cook them, turning them once using a spatula until they are golden brown.
- Slice and serve right away.