You can make everyone’s favorite dish at home. It’s easy to prepare and looks fancy.
It’s Friday. It’s Friday night. I am wearing sweats and watching How To Get Away With Murder. With butter at my side, naturally.
Postmates will be arriving soon, but I should have made this instead.
It’s not nearly as difficult as it seems. The opposite is true.
Look at the butter pool and the crusty bread. If that isn’t a seller, then I don’t know what else it could be.
- Peeled and deveined 1 pound medium Shrimp
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- White wine – 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice, freshly squeezed two tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 14 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, 1/4 cup
- To taste, season shrimp with salt and black pepper.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a large pan. Add shrimp, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir frequently and add the garlic to a skillet. Cook for about 1 minute. Add white wine and lemon. Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 4-5 minutes until the liquid has been reduced by half. Stir in the basil, oregano, and rosemary.
- Add Butter two tablespoons at once, stirring until smooth.
- Add parsley and shrimp to a pan; season with pepper and salt, according to taste.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan if desired.