Easy foil packets of sausage and vegetables. Perfect for camping or a quick dinner! It can be baked or grilled.
You won’t even know it hit me if you put them in a foil pouch with potatoes, sausages, and cajun seasoning. Green beans are my new best friend.
These foil packets of green beans don’t taste like green beans anymore. They taste like gold. No joke. Your picky eaters may say the same.
- Smoked andouille sausages, thinly sliced.
- Baby red potatoes 1 pound, quartered.
- Green beans, 1 pound, trimmed
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- One onion, chopped
- Divide four tablespoons of unsalted butter into four equal portions.
- Divided into four equal parts, use four teaspoons of cajun seasoning.
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Preheat a grill with charcoal or gas at high heat.
- Four foil sheets, each about 12 inches long, should be cut. Divide the sausage, potatoes, and green beans into four equal portions. Add them to each foil sheet in one layer.
- Fold all four sides of the foil packet. Add salt, pepper, butter, and cajun seasoning to taste. Gently toss them together. Fold the sides of the foil over the sausages, completely covering them and sealing the packages.
- Place the foil packets onto the grill, and cook for 12-15 minutes or until they are just cooked. *
- If desired, garnish with parsley.