You can make these in just 15 minutes! This can be made ahead and baked right before serving. It’s SO EASY.
It’s not surprising that, after living in Los Angeles for 16 years, I enjoy a good Burrito. When I say good burritos, I’m referring to those street vendors who pile on the cheese and sour cream, as well as the avocado.
We’re going to have that – but in moderation. Let’s add avocados and Ranch dressing to the mix. You need to add a generous amount of Ranch dressing to your burritos, right?
- Cut 1 pound of skinless and boneless chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- Olive oil one tablespoon
- Four 10-inch flour tortillas in burrito size
- Avocados, two halves, peeled and seeded.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped to 1/4 cup
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a cast-iron grill pan. Season chicken thighs using taco seasoning. Cook chicken in skillet until golden brown, 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Heat tortillas as directed on the package.
- Place the chicken, cilantro, Ranch, sour cream, and avocado in the middle of each tortilla. Fold the sides in and bring the bottom edge of each tortilla over the filling. Continue rolling the tortilla until you reach the top. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- A cast iron grill pan should be heated over medium heat. Add the burritos and press gently with a spatula. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. *
- Serve immediately