Easiest tin foil dinner! Bake right in the foil packet. It’s quick, easy, and hassle-free, with no cleanup!!
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- One teaspoon of brown sugar
- Lemon juice, one tablespoon
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- Half a teaspoon of dried oregano
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme
- Half a teaspoon of dried rosemary
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 2 pounds salmon
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, and lemon juice with oregano, thyme, rosemary, and salt pepper to taste.
- Fold up the foil on all four sides and place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Pour the butter mixture on top of the salmon. Fold the foil sides over the salmon and seal the packet.
- Place in the oven and cook until thoroughly cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if you wish.
November 3, 2023