This is the most tender and juicy chicken, cooked to perfection, then smothered with a homemade BBQ sauce. This can be made ahead!
This BBQ chicken has changed my life.
Grill marks make summer even better.
Plus. Guys, it would be best if you made your BBQ sauce. You’ll want it on everything.
Don’t judge, but I did put that all over my eggs this morning. Yes, it is. It was amazing.
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar in a bag
- Molasses 1 tablespoon
- One tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Mustard, one tablespoon of ground
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Four skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Mix ketchup with vinegar, brown sugar (molasses), Worcestershire, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Add 1/4 cup water. Set aside 1/3 cup.
- Mix ketchup and chicken in a large bowl or a slider bag of quart size. Marinate for 1 hour up to 24 hours, rotating the bag every so often. Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- A grilling fork can be used to make drainage holes on a Reynolds Wrap(r), Non-Stick foil sheet. Place foil sheet with the non-stick side (dim) facing up on grill grates.
- Place chicken on foil, and cook for 10-12 minutes per side, flipping it once and basting with the reserved 1/3 cup marinade.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of parsley if desired.