No need to clean the foil packets! Salmon comes out tender and juicy. This is sure to become a favorite in the family!
Last night, a few of my friends and I were discussing what “lit” meant. We concluded it meant “crazy-good.”
After that, it was basically snapping each other, going to bed at 9 pm, or dancing with our cat and dog in front of Spice Girls, captioned: Saturday night lit.
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- Reduced sodium soy sauce, two tablespoons
- Two cloves garlic, minced
- One tablespoon of fish sauce
- Freshly grated Ginger, 1 Tablespoon
- Juice of one lime
- Optional: 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional).
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Fresh cilantro leaves chopped into two tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- To make the sauce, whisk together the chili sauce with soy sauce and Ginger in a small dish.
- Fold up the foil on all four sides and place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Pour the chili sauce over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon and seal the packet.
- Place in the oven and cook until thoroughly cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and peanuts if you like.