A colorful and hearty salad loaded with berries and avocado, with the creamiest dressing of poppy seeds!
This salad is a combination of fruits and vegetables.
This salad is loaded with rows of perfectly arranged toppings.
This salad is so good that I could eat it for days.
You know that I only use preservative-free Fisher Nuts in my salads. Always.
Also, you can do your happy dance because I am also running a fantastic giveaway for all your entertaining needs this summer. Details below the recipe.
- Kale, chopped into 6 cups
- Avocados, two halves, peeled and seeded.
- Half 2 cups strawberries
- Half cup Fisher Nuts Whole Natural Almonds
- Blackberries – 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Crumbled feta cheese, 1/3 cup
POPPI SEED DRESSING
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- Apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon
- Poppy seeds, one tablespoon
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, milk, apple cider vinegar, and poppy seeds. Set aside.
- To assemble, place the kale into a large bowl. Top with rows of strawberries, avocados, almonds and blueberries.
- Serve immediately with poppyseed dressing.