Fighting a battle against fat can be very difficult if you don’t know what to eat and what not to eat. There are certain foods that burn belly fat and help you get into perfect shape. Not only do they help you lose inches, they also provide high levels of energy and immunity. They improve endurance and stamina. Such foods are rich in fiber, low in calories and high in protein. They help in building muscle mass and convert flab into toned muscles. Given below are some of the foods that can help you fight the battle against flab.
Foods That Help Burn Belly Fat List
– Almonds: Almonds are extremely nutritious and rich in mono-saturated fat. This kind of fat satiates your appetite and prevents over-eating. It is low in calories and has medicinal properties. Almonds are also good for skin care. They regulate blood pressure, prevent heart diseases, cancer and offer protection from diabetes. They are good for pregnant women, prevent constipation and, boost energy. They are also good for brain and help regulate cholesterol.
– Oatmeal: Oatmeal is one of the foods that burn belly fat. Oats contain soluble as well as insoluble fiber. They are low in fat and have zero cholesterol. Oats have complex carbohydrates and they release energy slowly and make you feel full for a longer period.
– Eggs: Eggs are known to metabolize fats. They contain Vitamin B12, high amount of proteins and amino acids. Eggs facilitate weight loss and help to stay in shape. Each egg contains six grams of protein and nine essential amino acids. Eggs contain just five grams of fat and only 1.5 grams of this is saturated fat.
– Fish: Fish is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. It is an excellent source of protein and has very less calories. According to a study by the University of Georgia, fish oil with DHA helps stop the conversion of pre-fat cells into fat cells by causing them to die. It thus reduces the overall accumulation of fat. Fish is one of the foods that burn belly fat. Tuna and Salmon are full of Omega 3 fatty acids and they help regulate stress chemicals that promote fat abs.
– Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which speeds metabolism. If you do not add sugar or milk to green tea, you will get better results. Our body has the capacity to burn calories naturally. The normal rate of burning calories is eight percent to ten percent. With consumption of green tea, this rate of burning increases up to 14 percent.
– Protein powder: Protein power is not just for gym training. It contains amino acids that help to burn fat and build muscle. For fat burning drink, you need to prepare smoothie first. You make that smoothie from fruit, yogurt and low-fat milk then you need to add two teaspoon to the smoothie.
– Olive oil: Little fat can be helpful to control hunger. You should include monounsaturated fats like olive or canola oil into your diet. These monounsaturated fats help keep your cholesterol under control and at the same time satisfy cravings as a result you will lose weight.
– Beans: Beans are known as low-calcium fat burning food composed with protein and fiber. It is recommended that you make a bean-heavy dish once a week. One thing that you should be aware of, you should avoid re-fried beans as they are high in saturated fat
– Leans Meat: Leans meat is one of the best foods to burn belly fat due to the fact that your body burns more calories when digesting protein. Fish and salmon are two examples of the best leans meat to burn fat. They are high omega-3 foods that prevent stress chemicals that cause stomach fat.
– Whey Protein: Whey protein contains high amino acids. It helps in building lean body and in burning excess belly fat. The preparation is simple, you just need to add two tablespoons of whey protein in a to-go drink.
How Do Foods That Burn Belly Fat Work?
Foods that burn belly fat work on the metabolism process of the human body. They improve the rate of metabolism, which in turn helps in quick burning of calories. Calcium rich dairy products also help burn fat. They boost weight loss by increasing fat breakdown in fat cells. Honey is also known to mobilize the extra fat deposits in the body. Light exercise like brisk walking or jogging for half an hour can boost weight loss when accompanied with such fat burning food. Incorporate these food items in your diet and see the fat melt away quickly. A check on your diet is the first step to lose weight.