The Prettiest Fruit Pizza Ever!
The jumbo cookie is underbaked to keep it soft and chewy. (SAY NO MORE, I’m here for this). The cream cheese frosting is topped over the cookie, and it’s then decorated with colorful fruit in an intricate rainbow pattern.
You know that I am not a fan of fancy-looking foods. I’m not a fan of food decoration. Put it all in a dish and give me a spoon. This is my motto.
Ingredients for the Best Fruit Pizza Recipe
- To make the sugar cookie crust, you will need baking essentials like flour, Sugar, and butter.
- Frosting: Cream cheese, butter vanilla and powdered Sugar
- Fruit! Strawberries, grapes, and mangos are some of our favorites. Kiwi, blueberries, kiwi, and strawberries also make the list. You can choose from a wide variety of fruits – bananas, blackberries, and raspberries are all great choices.
The Effortless, Simple, and Beautiful
This is my only exception. You can do it in no time at all. Just layer the fruit in a beautiful pattern, and people will think that you’re Martha Stewart. You can do it too.
The combination of soft-baked cookie and cream cheese frosting tastes better when the fruit is a bit prettier.
The guys in my family are strangely obsessed with this fruit pizza. I’m not sure if it is because of the underbaked crust or cream cheese frosting or that it looks so Midwestern retro.
Sugar Cookie Crust
- 3/4 Sugar
- 1 1/4
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Butter Softened
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 Larger egg
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 12 Ounces cream cheese Softened
- 1/4 Butter Softened
- One teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 Powdered Sugar
- 7 – 10 sliced strawberries
- 5 – 6 kiwis Sliced
- 1 Mango Sliced
- 1/2 blueberries
- 1 Small bunch of Grapes, Half the price
- To make the crust, Combine the butter, Sugar, and egg with the vanilla. You can either use an electric mixer or mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon if you have melted butter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well. The dough should be chilled for 30 minutes.
- Bake Crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment. Roll out the chilled dough onto the stone, leaving a space around the edges. Bake for 20-25 min. Let it cool.
- To make the Cream Cheese Frosting, use an electric mixer to combine the butter, cream cheese, powdered icing sugar, and vanilla. Spread the frosting over the cookie crust that has been cooled, and then chill it again to set the frosting.
- Top with Fruit! See the post for designs.