It’s so creamy, cheesy, and easy to make. It’s also lightened with just 369 calories per portion!
It can be a real hassle to get dinner on the plate. Horizon Organic(r), Mac and Cheese is the ideal quick and easy meal – delicious taste and ease.
To make it even easier for you, I give you the Mac-N-Ator. You only need to select ingredients from your kitchen, and the MAC-N-ATOR generates a recipe for mac and cheese. Easy as pie.
You’ll transform your favorite dip into the creamiest macaroni and cheese ever. It’s ready in under 30 minutes with a few kitchen staples. The Greek yogurt makes it lighter and creamier, saving calories. It’s a double win!
- Horizon Organic(r), 6-ounce package of Pasta Shells & White Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped
- One 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- Horizon Organic(r), Reduced-Fat Milk, 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated – 1/4 cup
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- To taste, add Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- Panko*, 1/2 cup
- Fresh parsley leaves, two tablespoons
- Follow the instructions on the package to prepare pasta.
- Stir quickly spinach, artichoke, Greek yogurt (or milk), Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, butter, and Parmesan until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Heat Panko over medium-high heat in a large pan. Stirring constantly, cook for about 3 minutes until the Panko is toasted and browned.
- Serve the pasta immediately with Panko sprinkled on top and parsley garnished if desired.