These prawns are amazing, guys! They are addictive! They are the best tandoori shrimps I have ever eaten. They are spicy, smoky, and crunchy on the outside but juicy inside. The masala is so delicious that you will want to eat every last one.
Also, tandoori masala could not be so simple to make. This is why I did not attempt it with chicken. It takes longer and requires more patience. We are doing so many things at once and trying to make it easy. These prawns are delicious. It takes less than 10 minutes to marinade and 10 minutes to cook because prawns = are quick to cook.
By the way, I’m sure you still remember Pragya from here and here. Happy News! She’s an architect who focuses on sustainable Dubai buildings. It’s not bad. Sad News – She is moving to Dubai. Happy News: She doesn’t want any clothes with her, so I get them all. Very Sad News: We won’t be able to make last-minute plans to meet up or spend the night laughing at silly jokes that only we can understand.
You’ve bullied your little sisters all your life, and you suddenly have a baby! They become your best friend, and you won’t be able to live without them. It’s hard to imagine them not living in the same country. Cleartrip assures me that flying back and forth won’t mean I have to give her all the clothes, so we’ll be fine. I will meet her this weekend, and I cannot wait. It’s hard, and it hurts. It’s good for her. It doesn’t make it any easier. I want to stomp on my feet and act like a bad kid. Being the older sister means pretending everything is okay. Now I’m crying.
- Combine all ingredients in the marinade and add to a bowl.
- Mix the marinade with the prawns and leave to rest. These prawns should be marinated for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours for a better flavor.
- Blend the mangoes, lemon juice, salt, and water in a blender until smooth. Pulse for 5 seconds until you can see bright green specks. If desired, sprinkle with chili flakes
- Alternatively, you can heat a pan on the stove to grill your meat if there is no oven. You can also add butter to the pan.
- Once the prawns are hot, place them on a pan so they don’t touch, and then sear for one minute on each side on high heat.
- Cook for one minute. Then reduce heat to medium and continue cooking for five minutes. Prawns cook quickly, so it is essential to be cautious about how long you cook them. Just before you serve, brush the butter again.
- Serve the mango chutney with chat masala and chopped coriander.
- The cooking times can vary depending on how large the prawns are.
- If you don’t have a grill pan with the stovetop method, use a regular pan without grill marks.
- Tandoori chicken or prawns are often reddish due to food coloring. This recipe does not contain any of those ingredients.